Georgetown Vacation Rentals Pet Policy
Dogs are allowed in Chateau La Paws ONLY. Pets are not allowed in any of the other apartments under any circumstances.
- Please potty your dog in the back yard area set up for our four legged visitors. PLEASE, PLEASE, try to keep them from peeing on the front lawn and landscaping.
- There is no such thing as a POOP FAIRY. Please clean up after your dog immediately after it makes a poo. I charge $10/pile if I have to clean up poopy.
- In an effort to keep my rentals "family affordable" I do not charge upfront cleaning fees or pet fees for my apartments. HOWEVER, I have 11 rescue pets of my own so I spend half my life cleaning up after animals...I do not want to clean up after yours. Please leave the apartment in the condition you found it in. I will charge a cleaning fee if you leave me with a mess.
- Dogs left alone in the apartment must be capable of remaining alone without excessive barking. If your dog is barking and disturbing other guests I will have to call you to come and get your dog.
- You are financially responsible for any damage done to the apartment or furniture by your dog; including urine stains on the flooring, furniture and bedding.
- Please do not let your pet run loose or disturb other guests on the property.
If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time and you would like me to give your a dog a potty break I am more than happy to do so. Call me (502-542-3252) to schedule a potty break.